Digital Marketing: My Experiences with Online-University Udacity
The 3-months course Digital Marketing Nanodegree (DMND) contains the following projects:
- Go to Market
- Content Strategy
- Social Media Advertising
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- SEM: Search Engine Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Measure & Optimize with Google Analytics and
- Email Marketing.
- The overall program DMND includes all relevant Digital Marketing topics.
- Teaching Method:
Learning by doing, you submit your projects/presentations and get feedback by professional reviewers.
- You have the choice between the topics „DMND/Udacity Course“ or your „own Business/Project“.
- You don’t have to perform a real advertising campaign on Google or Facebook.
You learn to understand the structure of a campaign, based on a given project: definition of SMART Marketing-Objectives, analysis and optimization of the campaign results.
- When you don’t achieve the completion of the course in the announced three months because your own customers keep you busy, you pay only 90 € per extended month.
- You get to know different digital tools
- Different reviewers per project and concerning the overall training
- You don’t get a detailed overview of the program/content in advance, but thanks to this blog article you may see it above
- Partly the project description wasn’t exact enough formulated
All in all, I recommend this part-time training program 100%.
It should be mentioned that students should have an affinity to Google (e.g. storing information in a Google cloud).